As a result of recent success, we are looking for an innovative multi-discipline developer to join the small team based in Bristol to help us deliver solutions for our clients in an increasingly connected environment.
Ideally you will have at least three years of experience in development, database design and process management within a Microsoft environment. Core skills should include SQL, C#, Java and ASP.NET. Some exposure to cloud-based message queuing systems, particularly Confluent Kafka would be an asset.
Typical activities the role involves are:
- Design and development of customer and in-house databases
- Design, development and automation of data processing systems
- Day-to-day running and monitoring of customer and in-house systems
- Developing to defined development process standards
- Preparing functional and technical documentation
- Analysing data to produce findings and recommendations
- Maintain compliance standards within all aspects of handling personal data
- Quality checking of data and analysis prior to publishing
- Interaction directly with clients.
You will be a good organiser and communicator, with the ability to prioritise workloads; equally at home working independently or as part of a team. You must be diligent, accurate & methodical in the work that you carry out.
Please send your CV, with details of the salary and package you’d like, to: firstname.lastname@example.org